Virtual Jobs Hour for Somerset
December 10 at 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 11:00 am on Thursday, repeating until December 31, 2020
Jobcentre Plus are excited to announce that they will be hosting a Virtual Jobs Hour for Somerset on a fortnightly basis.
The jobs hour is giving employers and partners the opportunity to engage digitally with potential candidates across all of Somerset & North Somerset.
(They will review the frequency of the jobs hours as demand dictates)
Jobs hour is currently scheduled for:
- Thursday 6th August 2020 11am – 12noon
- Thursday 20th August 2020 11am – 12noon
- Fortnightly thereafter
Simply use Twitter and search the hashtag as follows – #somersetjobshour
Regular refreshing is requred!
- Compose a Tweet about your vacancy / opportunity and post it during the hour, if you have several please spread them over the hour.
- Access to a company social media account is preferable although personal accounts can be used with a link to your website.
- Including the event and location hashtag’s and tagging in the hosting account will ensure potential candidates will see the content in one stream. For example, for a vacancy in Clevedon we would suggest a minimum of using the below tags:
#SomersetJobsHour #Clevedon @JCPinSomerset.
- Expressions of interest from potential candidates will be received via your preferred email or direct messaging inbox
- Tune-in during the event and follow #SomersetJobsHour on Twitter and respond to job seekers with advice, details of next steps or remote interviews
If you are unavailable on the day we may be able to promote on your behalf, send your jobs in advance to: SOUTHWEST.SOCIALMEDIA@DWP.GSI.GOV.UK and flag them as being for promotion during #SomersetJobsHour .
We cannot guarantee that we will have capacity to promote on your behalf during the hour but we will do our best to meet you needs.
To let us know you will be taking part, please email theTaunton Employer Advisor Team: