- This event has passed.
Wellesley Hospital Virtual Recruitment Open Day
February 4 at 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Wellesley Hospital Virtual Recruitment Open Day.
Whether you are an experienced Support Worker, Registered Nurse or looking to work in healthcare, begin a rewarding career where you can help others and be part of their recovery when you attend the virtual recruitment open day at Wellesley Hospital on Thursday 4th February 2021 between 9:30am – 4:30pm.
On the day you’ll get to talk to staff about the service and team, learn about our available jobs, career development opportunities and the great benefits available when you become an Elysium Healthcare employee.
Make sure you have your CV to hand as interviews take place on the day, so you could walk away with a new job!
Register by completing the application process, and come along to see how good a career with Elysium Healthcare at the Wellesley Hospital can be.
Reasons to attend:
- Discuss the service and the environment
- Talk to staff
- Be interviewed on the day and walk out with a job secured!
- Learn about our opportunities and benefits
- Preceptee Nurse, £28,000
- Bank Mental health Nurse, £18.50ph + £350 Welcome Bonus!
- Registered Nurse, £29,000 – £34,000 + £3,000 Welcome Bonus!
- Learning Disability Nurse, £29,000 – £34,000 + £3,000 Welcome Bonus!
- Support Worker, £18,135
- Bank Support Worker, £10.08ph
- Part-Time Practice Nurse, £34,000 – £36,000 Pro Rata
Where you will be working:
Location: Westpark 26, Chelston, Wellington, Somerset, TA21 9FF
The unit is one of NHS England’s pilot sites to test new approaches to delivering mental health care and works alongside local NHS trusts and private care providers in the South West.
Wellesley Hospital is conveniently located near Wellington, close to the M5 and commutable from Taunton, Exeter, Yeovil and surrounding areas.
We look forward to seeing you at Wellesley Hospital Recruitment Open Day.