Growth Technology is a local manufacturer of the highest quality horticultural nutrients. We are looking for a number of Production Operatives to help us keep up with our increasing customer demand.
Packaging of the company’s products & to provide support for the smooth running of the department.
- Operate machines and Production equipment safely in accordance with instructions and training provided
- To maximise yields and minimise waste
- Be aware of and comply with Health & Safety regulations
- To maintain accurate daily production records
- Carry out routine maintenance and inspection of equipment as instructed
- Meeting Deadlines
- Keep workspace areas tidy at all times
- Monitor the quality of output and report any faults.
- To provide support to the department so that it may carry out its statutory functions.
- To liaise with other staff as required.
- Carry out further functions as may from time to time be delegated to you by your line manager.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and overall objectives of the company.
We are looking for people with the following skills and experience:
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy.
- Attention to detail.
- Preferably experienced in a manufacturing environment, although this is not essential as training will be given.
The hours are 06:00 – 14:00 and 13:00 – 21:00, Monday to Friday on a rotational basis.
The hourly rate is £8.91 per hour to start, and the benefits of working at Growth Technology include:
- 24 days holiday per year, increasing with length of service. We are closed on Bank Holidays.
- Employer pension contributions start at 5% and increase with length of service.
- Free parking.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free tea & coffee.
To apply for a Production Operative position please email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website to learn what we do.
Share this job