The Accommodation Manager will maintain and promote a culture which delivers the highest operation standards which exceeds performance and guest expectations through a culture of operational excellence. You will create an environment that allows your team to perform to their best through high performance and high fulfilment.
You will have accountability for specific areas whilst still supporting the HOD with the overall department strategy and work as one great team.
Delighting our Guests:
- To develop and maintain relationships, internally with other departments and team, and externally with a wide range of guests, suppliers.
- To proactively anticipate the wants and needs of our guests and to drive team performance to deliver and exceed guest expectations.
- To resolve any escalated guest complaints with empathy and efficiency.
- To assist and offer guidance across all areas of the business to drive high standards of customer service.
- To analyse customer feedback and devise measures to improve.
Where Talent Thrives:
- To assist in the leadership and development of the team, working closely with your HOD to engage and motivate the team in your department.
- To role model the Butlins culture, propriety, and intent at all times.
- To conduct disciplinary, grievance and appeal meetings, supported by HR, as and when required.
- To deliver a Team experience that is as good as the guest experience
- To support the team to develop themselves and their career at Butlin’s
- Support Managers ensuring all team complete the 90-day journey and all red books are completed on time.
- Monitor and evaluate the delivery of the “on the job” skill cards.
- To support interviews and recruitment of leaders within the department.
- Conduct regular and effective PDP’s and assist with the development of all leaders.
- Monitor and identify areas for improving team retention.
- Support the HOD with identifying and delivering of training and communication activities for the department.
We strive to be better:
- You will require sufficient financial acumen to enable you to deliver the department’s budgeted goals
- Competent and knowledgeable in the delivery of your department operating standards
- Maintain efficient business costs through effective rota planning and control of expenses
- Support and develop the management of the I-Auditor system
- Support the CAFF project
- Service management and accountability for all tools and machinery and cleaning equipment for the whole department
- Management of refurbs and test and learn process
- Manage problem resolution by evaluating from Prime & Planet. Implementing solutions and providing reports
- Working with Facilities around R&M for Accommodation and Venues
- To compile weekly figures and deliver regular communication meetings with leaders
- Manage relationships with supporting departments regarding feedback, consistency, and training needs for dual role team
We are the best place to invest:
- Allocation and forward planning of cleans.
- Manage and support leaders with payroll budgets and rotas, in line with SAM compliance, budget and guest demand for the department.
- Ensure compliance with relevant company legislation.
- Accountability for stock control.
- Liaising with contractors and procurement regarding volume, TI, and retros.
Manager 1 – 2 x Village/ Office operation and helpdesk
Manager 2 – 2 x Village / Venue Cleaning
Manager 3 – 2 x Village / Linen & Stores operation
Share this page