Account Sales Representative
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix. Our Business-to-business (B2B) function paves the way for our success, forever developing creative solutions to understand our loyal customers and to uncover new opportunities.
Reporting to the Sales Support Manager, the Account Sales Representative team are responsible for supporting the Business to Business (B2B) Account Managers in the growth of our B2B customer accounts and in the sales of our lower tier accounts.
A significant part of the role will be to proactively contact our customers to drive the success of B2B Key Accounts in many different outbound campaigns, whilst ensuring that our customers receive the high level of service they expect from Screwfix through proactive and regular planned contact.
Working closely with the Account Managers you’ll ensure sales growth and margin targets are delivered through detailed knowledge of customer business and by maintaining relevant and up to date contact with key decision makers and purchasers within customer organisations. You’ll have to opportunity to be involved in the strategic planning process, identifying sales and service opportunities across all sectors and be a point of contact for our lower tier Key Account customers, building effective relationships & offering support & resolution for a variety of complex customer queries.
By building strong relationships with internal stakeholders you’ll work with our account sales reps across all sectors to collectively deliver targeted call campaigns to drive sales growth & lead generation, providing accurate & meaningful reports & Management Information using Excel & our internal reporting system.
Required skills & experience
- A proven background in customer sales and service in a B2B
- Sales Orientated- tenacious, positive & motivated
- Experience in relationship building over the phone, using natural conversational skills to enhance sales opportunities by listening and understanding customer need
- Proven ability in problem solving, taking responsibility to achieve positive solutions which suit both the customer and the business
- Experience in using Excel and producing accurate data analysis
- Flexible & adaptable- skilled at managing your own workloads & working on your own initiative.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, whilst being open to changing direction to suit business needs
- Communication– a clear & confident communicator both over the phone & through written communication
- Commitment to results– Focussed on your targets and the ability to overcome any obstacles that may arise
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com