Exmouth House Care Home forms part of Amica Care Trust, Amica offers a range of friendly, welcoming and professional support services, including occasional day care, to assisted living providing the independence many of our resident’s desire, through to specialist dementia care for those in most need of our support. We are one of the only Care Homes in Exmouth to have been awarded as Outstanding by the CQC!
Exmouth House are recruiting for 2 x Part-Time Activities Coordinators to join their team for 20 hours per week each, on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a lovely team and help to provide a stimulating environment for our residents, through a range of fun and creative activities!
Our activities team strive to celebrate our residents’ lives, this role is extremely rewarding, part of your time will be spent getting to know our residents and families in order to tailor activities programmes and maximise their wellbeing, independence and social engagement.
Day to day:
- Helping to bring smiles to the faces of our residents!
- Planning and creating a range of different activities
- Engaging with residents and their families, to help tailor activities to their needs and interests.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to be creative and plan effectively
- Demonstrate passionate about your work
- Work well as part of a team
- A positive attitude!
In return for your commitment to providing the best service to our residents, you will be offered:
- Up to a £1,000 welcome bonus for new permanent employees *
- A salary of between £10.00- £10.25 per hour, depending on experience.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities and regular free training.
- A competitive pension.
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) providing a range of free and confidential services and advice for you and your family.
- Monthly employee recognition.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A refer a friend bonus.
*Bonus calculations will be based upon contracted hours.
Our managers are happy to welcome you into the home for an informal chat, alternatively if you wish to apply for this position please send through your CV.
Share this page