Dunster First School and Timberscombe CoE First School
Admin Assistant – 2 posts fixed term until 31st August 2022
20 hours per week. Term time only + inset
SPS Grade 14
Start date: Monday 1 st November 2021 (flexible due to notice periods for right candidate)
Dunster First School and Timberscombe C of E First School are seeking to appoint 2 Administration Assistants to be based at either school:
- Dunster: Monday to Friday 12.00 – 17.30 with 30 minutes unpaid break.
- Timberscombe: Tuesday to Friday 9.00 – 15.00 with 1 hour unpaid lunch break.
Both posts are term time only + 5 inset days
We are looking for:
- Enthusiasm and flexibility
- Experience in an administrative and financial setting
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Someone who enjoys all the wonderful unpredictability of being in a school environment with small children
- Honesty and reliability
We can offer:
- A caring and supportive school and local community
- A dedicated and hard-working team
- Enthusiastic and friendly children
- A team to work with who care about their school immensely
- A commitment to professional development
Closing date for applications: Monday 4th October Midday
Interviews taking place on: 7th and 8th of October
The schools have a commitment to safeguard children, and have a culture of vigilance to support this. The post holder will be required to undergo a disclosure check with the Disclosure and Barring Service before taking up employment.
Visits from prospective candidates are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school(s) for an application pack.
To apply contact the schools.
Dunster First School / Timberscombe CoE First School
Tel: 01643 821254 / 01643 841259
Headteacher: Naomi Philp