The Link Centre
We ae currently recruiting for a part time assistant to join is.
You’d be working 10 hours per week with a salary of £9.70ph.
The role includes;
- Take instruction from the Director of Community Affairs (“DOCA”)
- Support the role and duties of the DOCA and others as directed.
- Data collection, inputting and summarising
- Record and distribute minutes of Trustee meetings
To apply please email Stephen Wray. firstname.lastname@example.org
The overall purpose of Taunton East Development Trust is to make a positive impact on the daily lives and futures of Halcon residents and our volunteers by:-
- Improving self-respect and self-confidence
- Improving quality of life
- Providing the opportunity to acquire life and work skills.