Salary Details: Competitive rates and excellent benefits package
Shift Details: Any 5 over 7, 20:30pm – 04:30am
Work Level: Work Level 1
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Advertising End Date: 13 Jul 2022
About The Role
Our distribution centres are at the heart of our operation, getting our products from farm to fork as quickly as possible. Our Administration Assistants support our Logistics team to make sure this happens smoothly and legally. You’d report directly into the Team Manager and would be responsible for:
– Carrying out a range of administrative tasks in a speedy manner
– Collating statistics (cost, stock, KPIs, driver schedules, etc.) for the department on a daily and weekly basis and issue to relevant personnel
– Reducing waste and downtime in order to deliver a smooth running operation
– Update, maintain and file weekly and periodical reports, responding to requests and running ad-hoc reports as necessary to ensure all reports are completed accurately and submitted in line with required timescales.
– Ensure paperwork is completed on time and put on file, and that any orders, costs and invoices are processed quickly and accurately.
Why not take a look around one of our Distribution sites? Click here.
Along with a high attention to detail you will also need to have:
– Level 3 Numeracy & Literacy
– Experience in Google and Microsoft Office and strong computer skills
– Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
– Previous experience of working in a logistics environment
– Experience of working in a fast paced, logistics warehouse environment covering a similar role.
In return you’ll get competitive pay rates, 6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays) and a range of benefits including; colleague bonus scheme, 3 staff discount cards for you and friends or family members giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons. We also offer company, Retirement Saver, Free Life Assurance and much more.
About The Company
From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s 4th largest supermarket chain and the UK’s 2nd largest fresh food manufacturer.
We are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK at just under 500 stores and an online home delivery service. Our 18 manufacturing sites provide our customers with the freshest produce from flowers, fish and veg to burgers and bread, all delivered to our stores via our 6 distribution sites by our 2,000 strong fleet.
Every week, 11 million customers pass through our doors and around 97,000 colleagues across the business work hard each day to deliver great service to them. We cover more than 11 million households with our Morrisons.com service. With competitive, permanently low prices we are committed to helping our customers save money every day.
We are foodmakers and shopkeepers and #wemakemorrisons.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Share this page