Transporting Somerset requires a part time Administration Supervisor to work 24 hours as part of our Fleet Operations team based at the Beckery Resource Centre in Glastonbury.
Here’s what you can expect to be doing
The role involves day to day administrative duties in relation to finance and invoicing as well as day to day operations and records.
The main tasks of this post will include:
- Data Input
- Raising Invoices
- Answering Telephone enquiries
- Responding to letters and e-mails
- General Administration and Record Keeping
A few things about you
You should have experience of working in a busy office environment along with excellent oral/written communication and IT skills. The ability to organise and continually prioritise conflicting demands is essential.
For an informal discussion please contact James Warren on 07976 799802.
As this role is customer facing you will need to speak fluent English.
Why choose Somerset County Council
We are proud to offer an environment that is supportive and rewarding, working as part of a team who are passionate about the work they do to improve the lives of people in Somerset. We offer great training and development opportunities, with supportive management. As well as this, we have some fantastic employee benefits available:
• We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer flexible working arrangements wherever possible, including working from home.
• Generous annual leave allowance, with the opportunity to purchase additional leave.
• Staff discounts in gyms.
• Employee Assistance for the times you may need some support and a variety of employee wellbeing services.
• Auto enrolment onto our generous Pension Scheme and optional pension enhancement through our Additional Voluntary Contribution scheme.
• A Flexible Benefits Scheme via salary sacrifice to obtain a cycle for work and health screenings.
• My Staff Shop offering discounts in shops, online shopping, restaurants, cinema tickets, insurance benefits and more.