St Gildas Catholic Primary School
We are recruiting for an After School Club Assistant in Yeovil.
Start date: Tuesday 5th January 2021 (hours: 3:15pm – 6:00pm Monday-Thursday)
11 hours per week, term time only
Salary Grade 15: From £9.62 to £9.81 per hour
Contract: Fixed term for a year due to numbers attending
We are looking to appoint an assistant who will ensure our after school club runs smoothly 4 days a week with an outstanding level of care for all children.
- To support with the provision of high quality activities, ensuring that the children are appropriately stimulated and supported.
- To provide safe, creative, appropriate play opportunities.
- To provide full care for the children including collection of children from classes and the safe delivery to parents and/or named carers.
- To support with providing snacks.
- To ensure that Little Saints is a safe and fun environment for children, that equipment is safe, standards of hygiene are high, safety procedures are implemented at all times and fire drills/evacuation procedures are carried out effectively.
- To administer First Aid as appropriate.
- To liaise with parents/carers, informing them about the club and its activities.
- To follow and implement all club policies and procedures.
- To attend meetings/training as appropriate and keep up to date with current developments and practice.
- Remain calm, confidential and professional in all situations.
We are committed to safeguarding all our pupils so this post is subject to a satisfactory DBS check and thorough background checks will be made.
Completed applications to email@example.com
Closing Date: 5pm Friday 27th November 2020
Interviews: Thursday 3rd December 2020