West Monkton Primary School
After School Club Assistants
Required As Soon As Possible
After School Club Assistants
Salary: Grade 15 Spinal Points 3/4
There are two posts available:
Post One – 3 x afternoon 3.10-6:00pm (Monday, Tuesday and Friday)
(hours per week term time)
Post two- 5 x afternoon 3.10-5:00pm (Monday-Friday)
West Monkton CE Primary School is looking to appoint two new enthusiastic and energetic After School Club Assistants. The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate that they can support the existing team and help care for our children, whilst maintaining a high-quality, stimulating learning and enjoyable environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Enjoy interacting with children, engaging in play, conversation and other planned activities.
- Be committed to providing high quality care in a safe environment.
- Be involved in preparing suitable nutritious meals for all children.
- Be involved in providing a varied and creative play programme of suitable activities for all children.
- Have the ability to enthuse, inspire and motivate children.
- Be able to build positive relationships with parents, carers and other members of staff.
- Be self-motivated and able to use their own initiative.
- Understand the importance of safeguarding, report all concerns in line with school policy and always put the needs of the children first.
- Be able to administer first aid and meet the medical needs of the children.
- Be able to support the organisation and administration of health and safety protocols within schools.
In return, we can offer you:
- The opportunity to build positive relationships with children in our school.
- The opportunity to work as part of a happy, positive and inclusive environment.
- The chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of children and their families.
- A dedicated team to support you and committed to ensuring the best outcomes for all children.
To apply for this position please carefully look at the Job Description and Personal Specification. All essential criteria on the personal specification must be met before you consider applying for the post.
All appointments are subject to relevant successful references and DBS check
West Monkton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all staff/volunteers must share this commitment. All appointments are subject to the necessary DBS and pre-employment checks. No CVs accepted. West Monkton Primary School is an Academy which is part of The Oak Partnership Trust.
How to Apply: The full Job Description and application pack is available by email from the school office firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be returned by email to email@example.com (CVs will not be accepted) Please specify which post you are applying for and quote reference ‘WM2102’
Closing Date: 18th October 2021