Oake Manor Golf Club
Rate of Pay Starting at £4.30 an hour
Working Hours 30 hours a week, no split shifts.
No previous skills required apart from a passion for cookery! This apprenticeship is a two year course where you learn on the job and alongside gain your Level 1 and Level 2 NVQ is Professional Cookery.
This job role is available at a venue which ranges from carveries, to a restaurant menu to a 3 course gourmet meal! You’ll learn from professional chefs who have had over 20 years experience!
- Cook to spec and work with recipes
- Keeping your kitchen clean
- Food Preparation
- Working in line with brand standards
What your apprenticeship includes…
- 2 year course gaining your level 1 and level 2 in professional cookery
- A mixture of face to face and zoom catch ups with Hit Training every 4-6 weeks
- Obtaining functional skills in English and Maths (if you don’t already have GCSE)
- 30 Hours paid work every week, no split shifts!
What we want from you…
- A passion for cookery and hospitality sector
- Must be 16 or over and have left school
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Have a great character and enjoy the culture that our industry offer
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and covering letter if you wish to apply.