We are recruiting for an Area Manager (South).
Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion – we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 14 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 200. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading e-bike and e-scooter retailer we are now heading into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol and Glastonbury offices. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
About the role
We need a natural born leader to grow and nurture talent and inspire our store teams to be the best. You will have a passion for our product and be a principle ambassador for our brand. Working for Pure Electric is fast paced – we will be opening shops every week over the next year and you will be at the centre of this process.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and you will lead by example. Our area managers are in our shops every day ensuring we deliver the best customer service in the sector and growing our loyal customer base.
In short you embody what we stand for in your can-do attitude, motivating management style and knowledge of the micro-mobility market.
What you will be doing as Area Manager:
- Lead, inspire and develop your people to build committed and high-performing Store Managers and teams.
- Lead our store opening programme in your area overseeing recruitment, training, merchandising and store launch
- Develop store talent to create a robust internal talent pipeline and succession plan
- Recruit the very best talent across the stores in your region
- Successfully drive sales performance to achieve sales targets and KPIs for your region
- Coach and lead Store Managers and teams to maximise sales & profitability
- Lead and deliver exceptional customer experience, brand initiatives and operational standards across all stores within your region.
- Analysis of business performance, data and reporting to identify commercial opportunities and to implement change where appropriate
- Understand industry standards and benchmarks and seek ideas to ensure Pure Electric is a market leader in service and operational standards
What you will need:
- Extensive retail management experience and a proven track record of successfully delivering in a similar multi-site field management role
- A customer centric people manager with a target driven and sales-focused mentality
- A strategic and solutions-focused manager with an excellent understanding of how to successfully achieve retail KPIs
- Excellent communicator with strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability to prioritize and work at pace while ensuring standards remain high at all times
- An inspiring leader, coach and mentor with excellent people development skills
- High level of business acumen
- A passionate team player that thrives in a fast-paced retail environment
- Self-motivated, organised and logical with effective time management
- Experience working in or a passion for e-bikes or e–scooters would be a huge benefit but not essential.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- An awesome countryside location in the South West of England.
- Free use of on-site gym, refreshments and fresh fruit every day!
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Appy today for the Area Manager position.