Foxes Hospitality and Catering College is an Ofsted outstanding specialist college for young adults with learning disabilities. We offer training in independent life skills, and the opportunity to learn hospitality & catering skills in Foxes Hotel. The happiness, well-being and success of our learners is at the centre of everything we do.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated Administrator Assistant to join our admin team. In providing an efficient administrative service, supporting the Administrator and the wider college community. The admin team are the hub of the college and the Administrators are the glue that holds everything together, no two days are the same and there is never a dull moment!
- Assisting in the administration of new staff including creating HR times and inputting data onto the internal HR database.
- Assisting in the organization of staff inductions as required.
- Assisting the Administrator and Business Manager in supporting Team Leaders during the appraisal process and assist in researching training opportunities based on training need requests if required via the Central Training Department.
- Supporting the Administrator in ensuring Annual Staff Appraisals, interim and final probation review meetings are undertaken on time, alerting Administrator/Business Manager – Finance, HR & Administration to any delays.
- Accurately inputting and retrieving data using the appropriate systems and procedures, including staff absences.
- Support the Administrator in collating and reporting all required information for submission to the Central Payroll Team for the monthly payroll processes.
- Assist the Reception and Administration Assistant with the updating of the signing in and out boards.
- Organizing and coordinating the application process for Citizen card applications for all 1st year students.
- Taking and circulating accurate minutes of meetings, as directed.
- Undertake any other duties and/or responsibilities as directed by the Principal or other senior leaders, on request
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience within SEN desirable
- Computer literacy – Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint and ability to use range of databases once trained
- Accurate typing and minute taking.
- Organised, good time management.
- Ability to manage own time to deal with multiple tasks.
- High levels of interpersonal ability with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Discreet, confidential and reliable.
If you are interested in working for us please apply on-line, or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment safeguarding checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
The Aurora Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young adults in our care and is a disability confident and equal opportunities employer
Share this job