Alliance Automotive Group
Assistant Branch Manager
Company: Alliance Automotive Group – (Mill Autoquip)
Contract Type: Permanent
Position Type: Full Time
All applications by Thursday 23 September 2021
Alliance Automotive Group are a leading distributor of light and commercial vehicle parts to the independent aftermarket in France, Germany, and the UK. We service independent repairers, body shops, auto centres, fast fit companies and end consumers with parts and equipment through a network of national and regional logistics platforms as well as networks of local distributors comprising our own subsidiaries and independent affiliates
We have vacancy for an Assistant Branch Manager. The ideal candidate will be currently working in the motor industry either as an Assistant Branch Manager or an experienced parts person in a Motor Factor looking for progression.
We are offering a competitive salary and ideally, the successful candidate should have previous experience working within a similar background.
• Achieve branch sales, margin, and targets.
• To ensure a first-class service to all our customers.
• To drive the branch team focusing on great customer service and communication.
• To drive the branch team to achieve sales and Promotional targets.
• Manage and control branch and running costs.
• Manage stock control, including stock taking and adjustments.
• Manage cash handling and control of specific customer accounts.
• Support the organisation’s senior management in implementing and maintaining policies and
• Communication to your team, key aims and objectives.
• Responsibility for the daily running of all aspects of the branch.
• Responsibility for maintaining health and safety within your depot.
• You must be self-driven and enjoy working as a team to achieve results.
• Knowledge of the local areas and customer base would be a desired. (but not essential).
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage and maintain existing and new customer accounts, drive a team and the business forward, focusing on branch sales and targets.
- Full-time position, Monday to Friday
- 20 days’ Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays per annum
- Salary Competitive / Negotiable (Depending on experience)
- Competitive salary and annual leave entitlement
- Pension Contribution
- Structured career path and bespoke training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts and cashback from 1000s of high street stores via AAG Benefits Portal including
- Travel and hotel stays
- Eating out
- Health and Wellbeing