Long Sutton Golf Club
Long Sutton golf club is seeking a Greenkeeper who is a reliable and hardworking individual who is able to work well within a team, and under their own initiative, example of duties,
- Mowing and treat greens, tees, aprons, approaches to greens and rough areas
- Rake and edge bunkers
- Operate fertilizer spreaders and other equipment as directed
- Perform basic machine maintenance ie greasing and cleaning of all machinary and reporting any problems discovered promptly.
- Aerate greens and other turf areas
- Installing drainage
- Pruning trees and shrubs
- Maintenance of course furniture
- Turfing and seeding
The above operations are performed using a variety of equipment from handheld strimmers and hedgcutters right through to utility vehicles, walk behind mowers, ride on mowers and tractors.
Spraying qualifications (PA1, PA2, PA6) and chainsaw qualifications (CS30 and CS31) would be advantageous but not essential.
This role will require weekend work, early starts and flexibility in work hours throughout the year, above all we are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual with a keen eye for detail and a can-do attitude.
Application deadline: 31/05/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
All customers and staff wear face masks inside any facilities
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
To apply please send a CV to email@example.com
Share this job