The Lime Kiln
Fancy working for an award winning business? Do you want to run a venue that creates innovative and delicious food you can be proud of, serves delicious drinks, many of which are made in our own brewery and is set in a glorious part of the country? Well, here at Butcombe, we can do just that!
LIVE IN IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION!
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join the family.
You will be:
– Well, obviously, a top notch Assistant Manager. Someone who can serve great drinks and food and make what we do the talk of the town!
– Someone with knowledge of guests staying with us overnight would be super.
– A leader. We are a hands on bunch and want our Assistant General Managers to lead from the front, get stuck in and be as confident creating rotas and policies as they are mopping the floor.
– A bit of a star with numbers. Pricing, stock control, wastage, labour, these are all things you will help manage and will mean your P&L looks healthy.
– Passionate. Everything we do is from the heart and we genuinely get a buzz from seeing our customers enjoy themselves. You will champion this in the venue and make sure everything we serve is made with love!
– Yourself. We are an eclectic bunch and want individuals not robots.
– A champion of safety (OK, this does sound a bit cheesy!). Seriously though, we need someone fully up to speed with health and safety, legislation and standards.
– Someone who raises the spirits – of your team. Whether delivering great training, recruiting a new superstar or just making someone smile, you will be setting the bar high.
What’s in it for you?
– The chance to work for an award winning business. We are 2 times (yes, 2 times!) winners of Best Food Offering at The Publican Awards.
– The opportunity to work for a diverse company and get experience in a range of venues with different menus.
– Access to industry leading training and development.
– A competitive salary.
– A sensible working week. OK, everyone says this but we genuinely mean it! We will always try and make sure you do sensible hours and can be your best.
– A business who cares about you. We offer an Employee Assistance Program that is there 24/7 to provide you with support.
– Staff parties, events, training courses and much more!