Assistant Project Engineer
We have a vacancy for an Assistant Project Engineer to join NG Bailey in the MEH Alliance team working on the Hinkley Point C project. The main purpose of the role is to support the ProCon Lead capturing the construction progress from the on-site construction activities.
- Liaising with the necessary stakeholders in construction, planning and project controls.
- Ensuring construction teams provide progress data in a timely manner.
- Provide and demonstrate a positive commitment to Right First Time reporting.
- Contribute to delivering Construction Progress Reports.
- Support the use of the ProCon system to support the construction works and progress reporting of the MEH Alliance.
- Can achieve Security Clearance (BPSS or Higher)
- Demonstrable experience of learning and utilising software applications.
- Ability to work with limited supervision, using own initiative
- Ability to work well within a team, collaborating with other teams/functions
- Positive, can-do mentality
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- We are able to offer a competitive salary with generous uplift and allowances for working away from home where required.
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
- Pension with leading provider and up to 8% employer contribution
- Private healthcare
- Personal development programme
- Flexible Benefits
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. As a project, we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Share this page