Bank Support Worker
Reynards Care and Support is an external company to which support Foxes Academy which is an Ofsted outstanding specialist college for young adults with learning disabilities (18-25 years old). Foxes offer training in independent life skills, plus the opportunity to learn catering skills in Foxes Hotel. The happiness, well-being and success of the learners is at the centre of everything Foxes do.
As one of our Bank Support Workers your role will be to assist the students in Residential Houses with all personal care needed which may include bathing, toileting, and all other personal hygiene whilst promoting independence and maintaining dignity and respect for the students.
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate:
- Experience in a LD setting
- Confident in assisting with personal care
- Organisation and flexibility
- NVQ Level 2 H&SC or working towards
- Highest ambitions for our learners, the Academy and yourself.
- Calm and professional manner.
- Able to work within the parameters of the physical demands of the job role.
What’s on offer:
- Full training and continued support
- Life assurance and pension
- Perk box
- Free parking
Shift work so you may be expected to work split shifts anywhere between 6am – 10pm.
Want to Apply?
For more information or to request a job description please email: Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment safeguarding checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
Reynards Care and Support is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young adults in our care and is a disability confident and equal opportunities employer.
Share this job