Bars Team Member
Butlin’s is looking for new recruits to come and join them. If you enjoy working with others, are ready to learn something new, roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and have some fun – we might have your next job waiting for you
Working at Butlin’s in one of our bars means being part of a big-hearted team of people who are responsible for providing our guests with an altogether more fun and entertaining holiday.
We know that It takes a team effort to put on the show here and we’re looking for likeminded people who –
- Like to work as part of a team
- Are comfortable and confident to talk to our guests
- Are comfortable to work in a busy environment and can dial up the energy when it’s required.
- Have a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Can deliver a high level of service and will always strive to exceed the guest’s expectations
The Bars Team Member Role:
Working in one of our bars on resort, be it one of our Live Entertainment Venues, or quieter lounge bars you’ll be trained to serve at the bar, collect glasses, replenish stock and how to keep the bar area nice and clean.
Normal working hours:
Depending on which bar you work, an early shift could start at 9am and on a normal family break your evening shift could end at 12:30 latest, however on our live music weekends these hours would vary from 9am until 4am.
We think working at Butlin’s is a pretty special place to be and here are just a few of the benefits for working with us:
- Resort discounts on food and drink in our retail outlets.
- Free use of many of the resort facilities for you, and significantly discounted rate for your friends and family.
- Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Free parking on resort
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month as well as lots of other team incentives
- Accommodation available if over 20 miles away
If you think you have what it takes to come and be part of our team, we’d love to hear from you.