Somerset Development Workers Co-operative
This role is predominantly bookkeeping but may include other business administration.
You will also be responsible for supporting ‘back–office’ service delivery for clients, includingmaintaining and updating records, carrying out standard administrative processes and processing financial transactions, plus managing share registers.
- Salary: £19,500 – £21,500 per annum (pro rata 40hrs), depending on experience.
- Hours: 30 hours per week, flexible working (with the possibility of increasing hours at a later date in accordance with our hours policy)
- Bookkeeping and record keeping for clients
- Invoicing and managing cash and cashless payments
- Payment of bills and supplier management
- Reconciling the bank accounts
- Final Accounts preparationfor accountants
- Share registry management
- Support activities in the co–op hub with administration
- Collect operational data for social impact reporting and research
- Record operational data and provide regular reports to the board of SCS
- Preparing routine paperwork and updating records relating to other SCS services and other routine tasks as may be directed by the board of SCS
- Point of contact for all Bookkeeping clients
- Procurement in accordance with SCS ethical policies
- Ensuring cash and cheques received are kept securely and banked within the agreed timescales.
You may be given tasks within the scope of the role, which are not outlined in this list. If you have any questions regarding this role, please Alex Lawrie firstname.lastname@example.org 0300 456 2265.
Share this job