Do you want a career working for one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 14 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Breakfast Chef at Warner Leisure Hotels you will be part of a passionate team that takes pride in delivering exceptional dining experiences for our guests. You will work in a high performing, fast paced volume catering environment aiming to exceed our guest’s needs and expectations on a daily basis.
• Delivery of exceptional food standards as outlined in the department handbooks and the Warner Culture, with the aim of promoting guest loyalty and repeat bookings
• Responsible for the smooth running of breakfast service for the hotel
• Preparing ingredients, cooking meals and plating dishes on hotel menus as required throughout your shift according to customer requirements
• Ensuring the smooth running of your section, and working together with all team members and the Executive / Head Chef
• Providing a safe and secure environment by adhering to the company Health & Safety and Food Safety policies ensuring all areas are compliant with audit requirements
• Taking part in all appropriate training sessions as requested
• Ensuring your personal grooming reflects the company standards
• To carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the Management Team
Experience and training:
• We welcome applicants with previous Commis Chef experience, working ideally within a large scale, 180+ room hotel or multi outlet catering environment
• Level 2 Food Safety Certificate is preferred
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Guaranteed hours each week
• Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
• Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
• Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
• Team Member of the Month Awards
• Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
• Long Service awards for permanent team members
• Full uniform will be provided
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of…apply now!
Share this page