Burger King Crew Member
Butlin’s is looking for new recruits to come and join them this summer. If you enjoy working with others, are ready to learn something new, roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and have some fun – we might have your next job waiting for you.
Working at Butlin’s in one of our restaurants means being part of a big-hearted team of people who are responsible for providing our guests with an altogether more fun and entertaining holiday.
We know that It takes a team effort to put on the show here and we’re looking for likeminded people who –
- Like to work as part of a team.
- Are comfortable and confident to talk to our guests.
- Are comfortable to work in a busy environment and can dial up the energy when it’s required.
- Have a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Can deliver a high level of service and will always strive to exceed the guest’s expectations.
A team member at Burger King is expected to perform a multitude of food and customer service duties. The team are the face of the brand as they provide the initial and often the only contact with customers. They greet customers as they approach the counter, ask them for their food order preferences, communicate the order to the kitchen and ensure that the customers’ order is provided to them in an accurate and time-efficient manner.
This is a multiskilled role with the successful candidate also working Mondays and Fridays in Housekeeping as part of their full-time hours.
The purpose of the role:
- Greeting customers and guests as they enter and leave the restaurant.
- A natural ability to relate to a wide range of people.
- Take and process orders accurately into the computer database.
- Provide information on menu items and up sell products.
- Cash Handling
- Ensuring cleanliness of all areas
- Ensure follow all health and safety and food hygiene requirements.
- A problem-solving attitude where nothing is ever too much trouble.
Normal working hours:
An early shift can start at 10am and evening shift could be until 12::30am during family breaks and until 4:30am on our live music breaks.
We think working at Butlin’s is a pretty special place to be and here are just a few of the benefits for working with us:
- Resort discounts on food and drink in our retail outlets.
- Free use of many of the resort facilities for you, and significantly discounted rate for your friends and family.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Free parking on resort
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month as well as lots of other team incentives.
If you think you have what it takes to come and be part of our team, we’d love to hear from you.