Burger King Venue Cleaner
We are looking for cleaning team members that can provide that extra bit of sparkle to our guest’s holidays by helping to keep our Burger king restaurant clean, tidy and pristine.
If you think you can go the extra mile for our team and our guests, we’d love to welcome you to the team. As a night cleaner you will be responsible for a full clean of the dining area and Back of house areas after the restaurant closes.
The role will include:
- Lone work from the hours of 11pm and 6am term time and from 2am on our live music weekends
- Handle chemicals
- To wash/ rinse and sanitize all electronic and mechanical equipment (full training will be given)
- To undertake a full clean of the restaurant areas and front counter
- Restocking ready for the next day
No Experience is necessary as full training will be given
- Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
- Subsidised nursery facilities available on resort
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
- There may be live in accommodation available with this role for 18 year olds and over if relocating to the area
As a Butlin’s team member your role will involve interaction with our guests, so we are looking for people who can engage and relate to a wide range of people and are always willing to go the extra mile on their behalf.
Our business is open 7 days a week and therefore flexibility, reliability and punctuality are all essential, as you will form an important part of a team