Churchstanton Primary School
Part Time, Temporary in first instance
Churchstanton Primary School is an inclusive school where all children are supported to achieve their full potential. We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to join our friendly, successful team, working part-time in the school office. This part-time post is to cover long term sickness but could become permanent.
Post: Part Time Business Manager
Responsible to: The Headteacher
Hours: 2 days per week 8.30am-3.30pm – days and times to be negotiated
Salary Scale: Grade: 12 Point 12 has a FTE of £22,183 (pro rata)
This job description describes in general terms the normal duties which the post-holder will be expected to undertake. However, the job or duties described may vary or be amended from time to time without changing the level of responsibility associated with the post.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Have experience of financial management in schools
- Have good IT skills and be confident using Microsoft Office, SIMS & FMS.
- Be organised and efficient.
- Be the friendly face of the school for parents and visitors as a first point of contact.
- Be a team player and flexible in approach.
In return we can offer:
- A unique, rural working environment.
- A friendly, supportive school community of parents and carers.
- A friendly, supportive Governing Body, Staff and Head Teacher.
- Happy children who are well-behaved.
- A commitment to continuing professional development and training.
We are excited to be able to offer you the opportunity to join our warm and friendly team here at Churchstanton Primary School. If you feel that you could make a difference and enhance our team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01823 601354 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Closing date for applications and short listing: Monday 27th September 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 5th October 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children; this commitment is reflected in our recruitment process. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced DBS disclosure and disqualification by association and will require suitable professional references.
Please return completed application forms marked ‘Private & Confidential’ to the Headteacher, Mrs C Halstead by post or by email: email@example.com