Butlins Team Member
Butlin’s is looking for new recruits to come and join them this summer. If you enjoy working with others, are ready to learn lots of new skills, roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and have some fun – we might have your next job waiting for you.
Working at Butlin’s in as a multi skilled team member means being part of a big-hearted team of people who are responsible for providing our guests with an altogether more fun and entertaining holiday.
We know that It takes a team effort to put on the show here and we’re looking for likeminded people who –
- Like to work as part of a team.
- Are comfortable and confident to talk to our guests.
- Are comfortable to work in a busy environment and can dial up the energy when it’s required.
- Have a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Can deliver a high level of service and will always strive to exceed the guest’s expectations.
No two days are likely to be the same if you’re a Multiskilled Team Member and in this role you’ll have the opportunity to learn not just one new job but 2 or maybe even 3!
We’ll train you to become a Waiter/Waitress in one of our restaurants, a Cleaner for our guest accommodation or any of our venues across resort.
If this is something that interests you here is what we’re looking for –
- We’re looking for candidates that are confident to talk to and assist our guests.
- All of these roles will be required to interact with our guests but in particular the Waiter/Waitress and bars will require someone who can comfortably start a conversation, maintain eye contact and talk to the guests as they queue, or are seated at their table or require serving in one of our restaurants
You’ll need to be able to demonstrate that you have a ‘can do’ attitude. In all of these areas it’s likely to be busy and even sometimes demanding.
We’re also looking for someone who has great attention to detail. Our guests deserve their rooms to be clean and fault free every time and we know that this can only be successfully achieved if our team members know how to clean and will also look out for anything else that needs that extra bit of TLC
We think our restaurants, guest accommodation and our bars at Butlin’s is something special and we know our guests love to keep returning to them as part of their holiday experience so the cherry on the top for the successful candidate is for them to be fun, keen to join in and work as part of a team, and is interested in ensuring our guests have a great time, every time.
Normal working hours:
Must be able to work Mondays and Fridays. There will be some split shifts and the hours will vary. Will provide further detail at interview.
We think working at Butlin’s is a pretty special place to be and here are just a few of the benefits for working with us:
- Resort discounts on food and drink in our retail outlets.
- Free use of many of the resort facilities for you, and significantly discounted rate for your friends and family.
- Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Free parking on resort
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month as well as lots of other team incentives.