Hourly Wage: £9.25 – £9.45 & £11.00 – £11.20 at weekends
A career as a Support Worker is incredibly rewarding and fulfilling as you undertake a job with a real purpose -to assist a client with moderate health needs allowing them to remain living in their home.
The role requires you to be present in our client’s home to ensure their safety and assisting with tasks such as medication support, some personal care and meal preparation, as well as accompanying our client on shopping trips & other outings into town, whilst at the same time maintaining their independence and dignity.
Shifts are available between 7am and 10pm: Successful applicants may need to be flexible in their working patterns and will need to work every other weekend.
All levels of experience are welcomed, as we provide full training and support to all new staff. Our client can exhibit signs of challenging behaviour so specialist training is delivered in how to deal with this. As all work is carried out in the client’s home you do not need your own transport.
- Enthusiastic and reliable
- Caring and considerate
- Good communication skills
- Reliable individuals
- Previous experience of working in care would be an advantage
- All positions subject to an enhanced DBS check
- Continuous training and opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Company pension including an additional £500 employer contribution bonus for new starters*
- Experience is not essential as full training and on-going support is provided.
For more information call 01823 325554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Terms of this new employee bonus apply and will be shared at interview