South Somerset District Council
Case Officer – Service Delivery
We have an exciting opportunity for a new Case Officer to join us. Apply now and become a valued member of the Service Delivery Case team, helping South Somerset to be a place where businesses flourish, communities are safe, vibrant and healthy and residents enjoy good housing and cultural, leisure and sporting activities.
Fixed Term Contract until 31.12.2021
What we’re looking for…
- We are looking for someone who is motivated and adaptable to cover where needed across the service delivery areas
- You will need to be positive and flexible in your approach
- A team player and able to integrate within multiple teams
- Open to new ideas and not afraid to challenge where you can see a better way of working
- A multi skilled person with basic knowledge across various service areas would be beneficial but not essential
- Someone who thrives working within a busy team
Please contact: Neil Waddleton, Case Team Leader – Service Delivery on 01935 462603 should you wish to discuss the role in more detail.
How to apply
Please apply online by submitting your completed application form and providing your CV and a supporting personal statement. The personal information that you provide as part of our application process will be used to assess your suitability for the role for which you are applying. If you would like further information about how and why we use your personal information and your rights related to this information please see our privacy notice.
Closes 10am on 25th Jan