Engage and Connect
Charity Fundraisers / Sales Executives
Engage and Connect, our professional Fundraising Agency, are seeking three Sales Executives to work on either a full or part time basis recruiting supporters to play St Margaret’s Lottery or sign up to Regular Giving through Direct Debit.
You may be an experienced fundraiser, or you may have never worked in a job like this before. It’s about working hard, being a passionate and enthusiastic ambassador for the charity, working in accordance with industry rules and making sure that every person you speak to, regardless of the outcome of your conversation, is left with a positive impression of you and the charity.
- Location: TA, BA or surrounding postcode areas
- Hours: 40 hours per week (full-time)
- Salary: Living Wage + bonus scheme
- Employed by: Engage and Connect
Engage & Connect is a professional Fundraising Agency, a member of the Chartered Institute of Fundraising and recognised by the Fundraising Regulator, focussed on working with Hospices and other local and regional charities across the UK employing Sales Executives who recruit long term supporters to their partner charities.
Working in venues such as shopping centres, supermarkets, shops or at client events, you will become a passionate representative of your local charity and gain immense satisfaction from the benefits your hard work produces for both the Hospice and their patients.
Training will be provided, and you will become a passionate advocate for the Hospice movement, enjoy engaging with people from all walks of life, be resilient and determined to succeed.
- Employed & salaried role
- Guaranteed 40-hour week if working full time
- Weekly pay
- Basic salary & uncapped bonus scheme
- Pro-rata if working part time
- Contribution to travel expenses
- 31 days holiday including Bank Holiday days
- Holiday pay based on average earnings
- Uniform, equipment, tablet and point of sale material provided.
- living in, or able to commute to, the TA, BA or surrounding postcode areas?
- working in a customer-facing or Sales Executive role such as Direct or Field Sales or Customer Service with experience of working to targets?
- an effective, persuasive and engaging communicator able to create a rapport in a face-to-face situation?
- a car driver with a full driving licence and your own vehicle?
- self-motivated with a positive attitude, a high level of self-motivation and a strong work ethic?
How to apply
If you’re excited about the opportunity to join this growing Fundraising Agency as a Sales Executive and to support your local Hospice, then we would love to hear from you.