Chef De Partie
We are looking for a reliable and committed Chef De Partie to join our busy, creative & dynamic kitchen team in Taunton.
If you are interested in working with an award-winning company and a friendly, fun, and professional team that is passionate about good food and drink; we would be delighted to hear from you and look forward to receiving your CV, detailing your skills and experience.
Our culture encourages development, supports learning, and rewards those who exceed expectations.
Our generous staff benefits include:
- Excellent career opportunities within a growing and dynamic company
- Great company incentives and rewards.
- Team discounts.
- Great rates of pay and flexible working hours. Share of Tips.
- Annual beach party.
- Paid time to work within the local community and charities.
- Excellent training opportunities.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Job Types: Full-time and part-time
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply please send your CV to Adam.email@example.com