The Newt Somerset
Chefs The Newt Somerset – All levels – Bruton
Full-time, part-time and apprenticeships considered
We are recruiting passionate chefs of all levels to work in various departments across our estate. The Newt in Somerset is a new and unique destination already attracting a recognition at the highest level. Our 300-year-old estate complete with woodland, lush gardens and breath-taking views welcomes guests from all over the world.
Our hotel is a home from home where our team deliver outstanding service in informal surroundings. Gardens, orchards, and treetop walkways inspire whilst roaring fires and our wellbeing spa offers tranquility. Food is a passion across the estate, whether hotel or our restaurants or farm shop. Much is sourced from the estate and trusted local suppliers.
Across our site we have 2 hotel restaurants, our Garden Café, a butchery and a bakery. All play an integral part in our guest’s experience.
Excellent Benefits package available from day one including:
- Exceptional working environment, fresh estate grown meal provided each day
- 30% discount in the shops across the estate
- 30% discount at restaurants across the estate
- 30% discount on Newt cyder and Babylonstoren wine
- 50% discount in the Spa
- Discounted hotel stays for staff
- Family pass to access the estate
- Family Events 3 times per year
- Access to internal/external training qualifications and programmes
- Cross Training and career development opportunities
If you are interested in a career as a chef and would like to earn a qualification through learning on the job then a chef apprenticeship may be for you! We have opportunities for our employees to gain either a level 2 or 3 apprenticeship with us, all whilst developing your career.
To view all our chef opportunities please head to: thenewtinsomerset.com Or, if you are interested in our apprenticeship opportunities then please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org