Required from 25th April 2022 until Easter 2023 or sooner if the post holder returns
Main Pay Scale
Vallis First School is a happy and successful school situated in the heart of Frome. We are looking to appoint a class teacher to cover maternity leave, with 4 days on contract and 1 day on supply per week. The successful candidate would teach a Key Stage One class.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an enthusiastic teacher
- enjoys working with children and has high expectations of them in all aspects of school life
- has the ability to work well as part of a hardworking and dedicated team of teaching and support staff
We can offer you:
- a great team of friendly colleagues to work with
- friendly and enthusiastic children who enjoy learning
Vallis First School is committed to safeguarding its children and this post requires clearance through the disclosure and barring service.
You are very welcome to visit the school and talk to the Headteacher, Mr Nick Firkins, about the post. Application form can be downloaded and submitted by click Apply Now. Please include the email addresses and telephone numbers of your referees.
Closing date: Wednesday 2nd February 2022
Interview date: Thursday 10th February 2022