We are looking for a Cleaner to join our Cleaning/Engineering team in Taunton.
About the role
The rate of pay for this role is £9.59 p/h working 39 hours per week.
The successful Cleaner will be responsible for the following duties:
- To ensure workshops and offices are kept clean and accident free
- To help with General housekeeping duties
- To fully comply with all Health and Safety and Engineering legislation along with group policies.
- To fully comply with all relevant Engineering SOP’s.
- To provide guidance to other staff as required.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and superiors.
We’ll provide your overalls and all the tools and equipment needed.
The successful candidate will have:
Driving Licence is advantageous.
Rewards & Benefits
- First Xclusives discount scheme: You and your family & friends can benefit from over 3,000 offers on high street & leisure brands such as: Tesco, Asda, Argos, Sainsburys
- Free travel on our buses for you and your family
- £6 all-day train travel for you and your family on Great Western Railway, South Western Railway, Avanti, Trans Pennine Express, Hull Trains
- Pension scheme and chance to buy discounted First Group shares
We put a big focus on physical and mental wellbeing at First Bus. We recognise that anyone can be affected by the stresses and strains of work, or life outside it. You’ll find a range of health-promotion initiatives, and you will have 24/7 access to our confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
Please apply now. We look forward to receiving you application.
Public transport serves everyone, whatever their differences. At First Bus, we want to be an employer open to you, no matter what your differences are. We aspire to be an inclusive organisation because diverse backgrounds, thinking and experiences bring so many benefits to our customers, communities and people. We welcome applications from all.
Share this page