Cleaner Full Time
Butlin’s is looking for new recruits to come and join them this summer. If you enjoy working with others, are ready to learn something new, roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and have some fun – we might have your next job waiting for you.
Working at Butlin’s as a cleaner means being part of a big-hearted team of people who are responsible for providing our guests with an altogether more fun and entertaining holiday.
We know that It takes a team effort to put on the show here and we’re looking for likeminded people who –
- like to work as part of a team.
- are comfortable and confident to talk to our guests.
- are comfortable to work in a busy environment and can dial up the energy when it is required.
- Have a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Can deliver a high level of service and will always strive to exceed the guest’s expectations.
As an accommodation team member, you will be responsible for preparing our guests accommodation, this is after all going to be a family’s home for the duration of their holiday, so you need to ensure it is to the highest standard of cleanliness to make a great first impression.
You will need to be able to maintain high standards of cleanliness including cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming and bed making.
Report any maintenance issues.
We need to turn the Accommodation around in just a few hours, so keeping to a tight deadline is crucial.
Normal Working hours:
You must be available to work on our intake days which are a Monday and Friday. A normal working day would be 9am until 5pm.
We think working at Butlin’s is a pretty special place to be and here are just a few of the benefits for working with us:
- Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
- Subsidised nursery facilities available on resort
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
If you think you have what it takes to come and be part of our team, we’d love to hear from you