Northgate Primary School
Required: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade 2. £9.43 per hour
Hours: 12.5 Hours per week term time only to include two weeks in the Summer Holiday
Times: 3.30pm to 6pm Monday to Friday
Clevedon Learning Trust is actively looking to appoint a cleaner for Northgate Primary School. The CLT has a strong school improvement record and promotes collaboration between schools to ensure the best possible experiences for pupils and staff. Northgate Primary School is a new school that opened in the centre of Bridgwater, Somerset in September 2017.
Northgate Ethos statement: We believe our school will nurture all individuals on their journey of exploration and discovery to achieve their full and unique potential.
Northgate Mission Statement: “To enable each child to become a lifelong learner, with the confidence to explore and discover, aspiring to high standards of achievement in all areas of their life.”
As a cleaner, you will be responsible for providing a clean and safe environment for users of the school buildings and grounds. Previous experience of working in a school setting would be an advantage but is not necessary, as training can be provided.
You will ensure the building and toilets are cleaned to the highest standards.
- A brand-new school environment set in excellent school grounds.
- An innovative, vibrant and forward-thinking school.
- A new, experienced, supportive and committed staff team that will work hard for the benefit of all the children
- Professional development opportunities
- Patience, a good sense of humour, enthusiasm and professionalism
- Flexibility in working hours
- Experience in maintaining a safe working environment, operating cleaning equipment and use of cleaning chemicals is preferable but not essential as full training will be given
- You will be conscientious and work as part of a team and will be required to cover the other cleaning staff in the event of sickness or annual leave
- A commitment to be part of a forward-thinking school where standards matter
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the school
- Committed and driven to high standards, personal success and self-development
- Commitment to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that can support a variety of professional development opportunities
If you work hard and are excited by challenge and success, then we would like to hear from you. We are committed to providing excellent professional development opportunities for all members of staff through the expertise across the Clevedon Learning Trust.
The school has a commitment to safeguarding children and has a culture of vigilance to support this. The post holder will be required to undergo a disclosure check with the Disclosure and Barring Service before taking up employment.
If you would like to discuss the vacancy further before submitting your application, please contact Mrs. Katie Penny on 01278 226070. For further details and an application form, please visit our website, click apply.
Completed application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date – TBC
“Clevedon Learning Trust appoints high quality staff who make a positive difference to student experiences.”
The Clevedon Learning Trust (CLT) was launched on 1st January 2015. The CLT is currently formed in two geographical areas, Clevedon and Bridgwater.
The CLT brings with it a new, innovative and student focussed approach to education within local communities. The CLT will provide high quality education and experiences for children and families. We will achieve this through our formal school partnership, using the most effective teaching and learning strategies, the best resources and facilities and the clearest progression routes for our children from the age of 0 to 18.