Bath and Wells Multi Academy Trust
Clerk to the Board and Strategic Lead for Governance
Salary: £39,880 – £42,821 per annum
Permanent, full-time, all year round
This exciting new post has arisen within the Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust (the Trust). This is a pivotal role for the Trust to support its consolidation, further growth and continued journey into an outstanding provider of education. We are a value-driven collaborative trust, committed to high expectations, the very best learning offer and high-quality provision for all pupils across our 34 schools.
Working closely with our newly appointed ambitious CEO, Director of Education and Trustees you will develop, deliver, implement and monitor a strategy to deliver excellence across trust governance, working collaboratively with key stakeholders.
You should have considerable experience of advising and supporting Boards, be able to demonstrate successful leadership of governance across an organisation, have superb interpersonal skills and be able to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
We can offer: –
- A competitive salary.
- A passionate, committed, highly skilled, and well-resourced central team.
- A skilled workforce – Trustees, headteachers, teachers, support staff, and local governing bodies committed to providing the very best offer for all our pupils. What about the Trustees?!!
- Local government pension scheme.
- The opportunity to continue your professional development with extensive CPD opportunities.
- A supportive, collaborative and friendly working environment.
- Wide-ranging staff benefits.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and additional discretionary days.
Candidates are encouraged to contact the Bath and Wells Multi Academy Trust and arrange to discuss this opportunity with the Char of Trustees. If you would like to arrange this, please book an appointment via phone 01749 372700 or email email@example.com
The Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Application forms should be accompanied by a supporting letter and sent to the Bath and Wells Multi Academy Trust by post or email to Jade Knapman (see email address above).
Closing date: 19 May 2021 at 9am
Interview date: Monday 24 May 2021
This post will commence July 2021 – September 2021
Share this job