Holiday Resort Unity (Brean Sands)
Coffee Shop Supervisor
We are recruiting for a competent supervisor for our Coast Coffee Shop
Coast serves Costa coffee so previous barista experience is desired plus supervising a small team. A wide range of snacks are offered from sandwiches, wraps and toasties etc.
We are also dog friendly and serve a range of dog snacks and ice cream.
- Opening and closing the outlet.
- Ensuring an excellent level of hygiene and safety through due diligence checks and leading by example.
- Training, coaching and supporting team members.
- Stock rotation, presentation.
- Providing excellent guest service to assist guests with their choices.
- Maintaining equipment in good working order.
Full time hours including weekends. Day times shifts. Seasonal contract until end of October with possible winter hours available in other food and beverage areas that are open all year.
– Free car parking
– Free swimming pass at Brean Splash
– Free child/ grandchild entry at Brean Play
– Discounted golf/ gym membership
– Discount off child birthday party at Brean Splash / Brean Play
– Access to online travel, retail perks
– Team awards
– Access to 24hr employee assistance program
We are located at Brean Leisure Park 10 minutes from burnham on sea our company is family owned and operating and we have been trading for over 70 years. Come and join us at #teambrean and work in an environment where you play a special part in ensuring our guests have a great day out.
COVID precautions in place including risk assessment, counter protection screens, access to lateral flow testing
More info at www.breanjobs.com
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £8.95-£9.20 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday