Coffee Shop Team Member
If you enjoy working with others, are ready to learn something new, roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and have some fun – we might have your next job waiting for you.
Working at Butlin’s in our busy coffee shop means being part of a big-hearted team of people who are responsible for providing our guests with an altogether more fun and entertaining holiday. We know that It takes a team effort to put on the show here and we’re looking for like minded people who –
- Like to work as part of a team.
- Are comfortable and confident to talk to our guests.
- Are comfortable to work in a busy environment and can dial up the energy when it’s required.
- Have a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Can deliver a high level of service and will always strive to exceed the guest’s expectations.
We have several outlets on resort serving Costa coffee as well as a busy Soho Coffee Co. We offer a selection of handmade food, pastries, and cakes. You will be expected to display pride in consistently delivering a high level of service. Providing the perfect beverage to every guest with a genuine smile.
The purpose of the role
- Consistently delivering the perfect beverage in line with brand standards
- Delivering exceptional level of service to our guests, tailored to their individual needs
- Operate a till and handle financial transactions
- Being aware of Allergy risks in prepared dishes including cross contamination and ensuring all are labelled correctly.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the menus
- Previous experience desirable but not essential, full training will be provided.
Normal working hours:
The role requires flexibility as the hours that are available will include working evenings and weekends and additional hours during our busiest times. An early shift can start at 7am and evening shift could be until 10pm during family breaks. During our Live music weekends, these hours could change.
We think working at Butlin’s is a pretty special place to be and here are just a few of the benefits for working with us:
- Resort discounts on food and drink in our retail outlets.
- Free use of many of the resort facilities for you, and significantly discounted rate for your friends and family.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family, and friends
- Free parking on resort
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month as well as lots of other team incentives.
If you think you have what it takes to come and be part of our team, we’d love to hear from you.