Commercial Development Analyst
Reporting to the Content Development Manager, this position will be responsible for supporting and integrating our future strategy to ensure that we successfully meet the growing and changing demands of our business now and in the future.
- Maximising our use of the STEP system to ensure that we can support current and future requirements effectively.
- Supporting STEP patching updates, business logged issues needing further investigation, testing and business deployments.
- Investigating Commercial improvements with colleagues, questioning and examining possible risks and benefits, planning, developing, and testing changes to the STEP system.
- Providing analysis to support changes required or using data to provide commercial functions with key information to make decisions.
- Assisting with project work. This will include managing project plans and associated deadlines, highlighting areas of concern to ensure projects are kept on track and ensuring all business readiness tasks are complete.
- Assist in the ongoing development of new business workflows/processes to improve the end-to-end operation across business functions.
- Responsible for the upkeep & maintenance of the STEP vendor & user manuals.
- Prior experience in identifying, proposing, and implementing incremental and step change improvements to systems and processes
- Proven track record in data analysis – able to understand and interpret commercial information
- Prior experience in a role which required working on multiple tasks to tight deadlines is essential
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal and ability to communicate well at all levels within an organisation
- Methodical and well organised approach – strong skills in planning, organising and managing workload is essential
- High attentive to detail and skilled in producing work to a high accurate standard
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
We’re Screwfix and we’re proud of it. We’re proud of where we’ve come from, what we’ve achieved and our ambitions for the future. But more than that – we’re proud of who we are. We’re 12,000 people each with our own stories to tell. We don’t have a type and we like it that way.
If you join us, you’ll be joining a true market leader and one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and Ireland with over 700 stores. Your growth will also be critical to us, and we’ll support you to reach your potential and achieve your ambitions, no matter what they are.
We’re also a true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 77,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group alongside big names such as B&Q, Castorama and Brico Depot. Join our team and become a part of #LifeAtScrewfix!
Contact Jessie Wood on Jessie.Wood@Screwfix.com
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.We particularly encourage applications from under represented groups.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job