Butlin’s is looking for new recruits to come and join them.
If you enjoy working with others, are ready to learn something new, roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and have some fun – we might have your next job waiting for you.
Working at Butlin’s as a commis chef means being part of a big-hearted team of people who are responsible for providing our guests with an altogether more fun and entertaining holiday.
We know that It takes a team effort to put on the show here and we’re looking for likeminded people who –
- like to work as part of a team.
- are comfortable and confident to talk to our guests.
- are comfortable to work in a busy environment and can dial up the energy when it’s required.
- Can deliver a high level of service and will always strive to exceed the guest’s expectations.
Butlin’s Minehead are looking for a flexible and motivated commis Chef to supply hands on management and preparation within the kitchens with assistance from our Chefs. This is an exciting opportunity to demonstrate some flair and passion for food. We have a variety of restaurants on resort from our Buffett style restaurants, traditional pub style, flame grilled BBQ, Italian and our fish restaurant.
You will need to always demonstrate excellent customer service and catering skills. We are looking for people who:
- Producing and preparing high quality food
- Ensure the smooth day to day operation of the Kitchen.
- Work in compliance to a safe working environment by complying with current legislation with regards to Food Hygiene
- Regulations, COSHH and HACCP
- Ensure Food Safety Documentation is maintained as per the company Food Safety Policy
- Being aware of Allergy risks in prepared dishes including cross contamination and ensuring all are labelled correctly.
- Ensure stock rotation is controlled.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the menus and ingredients within
Normal Working hours:
Could vary between 7am and 10pm depending on the venue
Be able to work split shifts, weekends and evenings.The business is operational 7 days a week, where rest days can vary.
We think working at Butlin’s is a pretty special place to be and here are just a few of the benefits for working with us:
- Resort discounts on food and drink in our retail outlets.
- Free use of many of the resort facilities for you, and significantly discounted rate for your friends and family.
- Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Free parking on resort
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month as well as lots of other team incentives.
If you think you have what it takes to come and be part of our team, we’d love to hear from you