Somerset Passenger Solutions
Somerset Passenger solutions are recruiting for a Communications Coordinator to work with them on the Hinkley Point C Project.
- To produce high quality written communications, copy and content, for both internal and external audiences
- Create and manage the implementation of a new Social Media strategy
- End to end management of social media accounts including content creation, community management, paid social campaigns and analytics
- Build strong relationship with license brand teams to ensure consistent execution of brand aesthetic and tone of voice
- Develop and produce content which enhances Somerset Passenger Solutions online presence
- Accountable for the creation and planning of all SEO/ PPC campaigns
- Proactively curate content from agreed sources, suggesting topics and content formats to maximise engagement.
- Work closely with the Recruitment Team to support their daily social media activity
- Design relevant KPI tracking mechanisms and oversee the delivery of MI reporting using multiple and varied tracking tools for all relevant social media channels.
- To manage external news releases and public relations with news and media organisations
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends to leverage them for our purposes
- Attend local networking events to help promote Somerset Passenger Solutions in the local community
- Research, engage and represent business opportunity awards to further enhance our company profile.
- Manage, development and deliver high-quality internal communications, working with stakeholders at all levels across the organisation.
- Support several key employee engagement activities
- Knowledge and experience of a range of social media platforms (Essential)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal (Essential)
- IT literate (Essential)
- Use and knowledge of InDesign or similar software (Desirable)
- Knowledge and experience of local networking opportunities (Desirable)
- Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure and meet deadlines (Essential)
- Excellent interpersonal skills (Essential)
- Ability to problem solve (Essential)
- Accuracy and attention to detail (Essential)
- Creative mindset (Essential)
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. As a project, we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Apply today for the Communications Coordinator position.