Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion – we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 18 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to over 250. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
We are currently looking to hire a Content Creator within an exciting new team in the wider Pure Group. This start-up division specialise in the second-hand micro mobility market. A passionate and ambitious team of seven have built the foundations for this new proposition, now is the time to scale up the team further so we can continue to realise the huge growth potential of this market.
You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
About the role
We’re looking for an all-round creative superstar to lead and develop our in-house content. You will need creative vision, a passion for audiences and cultures and always on the hunt for what’s cool and unventured.
You will be delivering campaigns that are impactful, drive commercial returns and build brand advocates. Part of your role will also involve working on ideas for the longer-term strategy and expanding content into new areas to help establish us as the leading approved use seller of electric scooters.
This is a varied and exciting opportunity not to be missed if you are passionate about turning creative ideas into social media gold. Your eagerness to direct content creation will help to plan and execute digital editorial strategies with a focus on driving brand awareness and audience engagement
- Delivering and producing engaging content with a huge creative energy
- Keeping up to date with the latest social media trends and reporting back on recommended content to produce
- Quickly turning concept into content that’s been curated to suit multiple platforms and devices
- Producing strong video, photo, and graphical content
- Seek innovative content that can be utilised across multiple platforms and digital media.
- Relevant experience producing content on social media channels with a bias on Instagram and Tiktok
- Being able to produce engaging photography and videography content
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new skills and apply them to new projects
- Knowledge of adobe creative suite preferred
- A pro-active approach to problem solving
- Excellent at multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Be forward thinking. No two days are the same here and we are growing fast so you must be adaptable and willing to learn.
- Enthusiasm is a non negotiable, as is the want to work in a dynamic environment
- The ability to work at pace without negotiating on quality of output
- Comfortable being challenged to continually improve and deliver industry leading output
- Be an excellent team player and a strong communicator at all levels of a business.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
This role will be primarily based in our brand new flagship Central Bristol office with some travel required to our Glastonbury office in the short term.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Share this job