The Continuous Improvement Facilitator is a key player in the drive to deliver continuous and sustainable improvement in line with our strategy within the Leonardo contract.
This is a role with diverse responsibilities: from supporting value stream mapping exercises or Production System practitioners in the delivery of improvement projects, to managing their own projects as they advance through the Lean Six Sigma Belt grades.
- Accountable for KN Production Systems deployment by using the KN Excellence roadmap and support a culture of Continuous Improvement (CI) across the contract
- Completion of two improvement projects every year
- Deliver Production System Awareness, 5S and JDI training
- Support White and Yellow Belt training and later deliver all White Belt training
- Review all A3 project documents and give feedback to the relevant practitioners
- Encourage and support of Practical Problem Solving sessions in all work areas
- Mentoring of Continuous Improvement trainees to technical and practical competence through hands on project support and delivery
- Ensuring the CI Tracker is kept up to date and that all values reported are agreed by finance
Your Skills and Experiences
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Recognised certification in Lean Six Sigma methodologies (KN, or external accreditation) is desirable
- Demonstration of successful CI deployment experience
- The ability to deliver training and aid in developing people in CI methodologies
- Good presentation skills
- Good knowledge of creating and interrogating spreadsheets
- Ability to collect and interpret data
- Creation and delivery of training and presentation material
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you are rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme, which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.