Pure Electric are recruiting for a Contract Administrator (Interim).
Cars and pollution are dominating our city environments in a way that is not sustainable; both for the planet and our health. By offering the best and most advanced micro-electric transport solutions, we will help shape the way we move around our urban environments and at the same time help reduce the environmental impact on us as individuals, communities and the world we live in.
As the project administrator, you will handle importing the business’s contracts onto a contract management system. The system will require a set scope of characteristics of each contract to be identified in order to be properly categorised and filed in order to record key information and clauses to enable the business to manage its contractually binding documents using this system’s software.
You will be responsible for assessing the mass of contracts in order to indicate the length of time approximately required to complete the task, including keeping on top of new contracts that come in as you complete this task in order to keep the business updated on completion timelines. The contracts will include “plain” legal contracts for goods and services, employment / consultant contracts, finance and insurance contracts, etc. You will review each to note onto the system the subject matter of the contract and type of deliverable (e.g., a consultancy contract for design of website, or a supply contract for a scooter, etc), and other key metrics such as if personal data will be processed under this agreement, where the counterparty is based, governing law, key milestones such as if there are windows to serve early notice to terminate the contract, if the contract will auto-renew and how what length of duration, etc.
- Segregate the task to liaise with Legal for most contracts and with HR for employment / consultancy contracts.
- Assess the contract management system critically to advise the business if there is a way to make more efficient use of it.
- Collect a working list of documents which do not appear to have been countersigned in order to liaise with the department / contract owner to understand if the transaction ceased or if the agreement needs to be countersigned for filing.
- When a department’s contracts appear to be completely uploaded onto the system complete with key areas noted, liaise with that department to receive confirmation that their documents on the system reflects the contracted relationships they have entered into.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of managing and reviewing documents.
- Previous experience of administrative software.
- Excellent attention to detail and aims for excellence in delivery.
- Ability to think commercially and call out when a contract appears to be incorrect or too poorly written to meaningfully reflect onto the system.
- Approachable to members of your team and colleagues from other areas of the business.
- The ability to work well with legal documents whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, have high standards and be capable of multi-tasking.
- Highly organised and personally productive with the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your workload.
- Critical thinking
- Results orientated
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday
- An awesome countryside location in the South West of England
- Flexible working locations for the right candidate
- Real career progression opportunities, with the chance to grow as we do
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply today for the Contract Administrator (Interim) position.