We are recruiting for Conveyancing Fee Earners to be based in our Taunton, Minehead & Dulverton offices.
Main purpose of the role (Skills and Knowledge):
- To undertake all aspects of fee earning work and demonstrate they have the required skills and knowledge to carry out their duties.
- To provide a profitable contribution to the work of the department and firm as a whole.
- To ensure the successful development of the firm in line with the business plan.
Key tasks as a Conveyancing Fee Earner (but not limited exclusively to)
- Conduct matters on behalf of clients in a professional manner.
- Supervision of fee earning work undertaken by colleagues, of so directed by the COLP
- Management of support services for which he/she is responsible, including supervision of own para-legal/secretary/assistant, as the case may be.
- Participation in marketing activities, whether on a firm-wide, departmental or office basis.
- Financial control, with particular regard to cash-flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- Attend file reviews, department and staff meetings, unless absence has been authorised by a partner.
- Maintain files to Lexcel/CQS standards at all times.
- Be responsible for maintaining Professional Standards or Professional Accreditations for the role, together with any on-going or further training/CPD required, and report immediately to the partners any changes.
- Adhere to the Equality and Diversity Policies of the firm at all times
Apply today for a Conveyancing Fee Earner position with Risdon Hosegood Solicitors.
Share this job