Holiday Resort Unity (Brean Sands)
Country Club Housekeeping Assistants
New role at Brean Country Club, Brean Leisure Park for housekeeping assistants. This position is suitable for a couple/ two persons. Your areas of responsibility will include the cleaning of the country club building and the checking and maintaining of our 7 country club lodges.
Specific duties of housekeeping assistants include
- Early morning cleaning of changing rooms/ function suites, kitchens and toilets of the Country Club building. Exterior cleaning such as litter picking, balcony cleaning.
- Cleaning of the exterior of the lodges, weeding and grass cutting within the lodge hiring area.
- On change over days (which are Monday and Friday) and occasional mid week change overs completing the departure process for outgoing guests which includes rubbish and bedding removal, ready for cleaning. The cleaning is undertaken by a cleaning contractor. Your role is then to check the accommodation and ensure it is ready for the in-coming guests.
Other duties include;
- Preparing bedding and towels for the lodges. Deep cleaning of lodges in between lets where required in order to maintain high standards.
- Assisting in the laundry where required.
- Using chemicals correctly and safely.
- Driving licence desired by at least one person.
- High attention to detail
- Pride to do a job well done and ensure the facilities and accommodation is presented to the highest standard.
Hours of work
- Permanent post. Hours from 7am daily although flexibility around functions is required.
- Full time hours March – October. Slightly less hours Nov – February. Straight shifts. Hourly pay, paid monthly.
Share this job