We are recruting for a CRM Manager in Glastonbury or Bristol.
Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion – we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 13 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 200. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are now heading into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol and Glastonbury offices. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
About the role
We are currently recruiting an experienced CRM specialist to lead our CRM strategy in the UK and Europe. As a key part of the marketing team, your primary activities will involve developing our email marketing strategy and producing campaigns that drive engagement, web traffic, store footfall and sales.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to develop the CRM strategy
- Ensure the email calendar aligns with the wider marketing and product launch calendar
- Continuously improve current automated email workflows, and identify new opportunities for automated targeting
- Deliver a market leading CRM strategy across acquisition, retention and customer advocacy
- Strategic development and introduction of a rewards programme with key customers segments, driving LTV, satisfaction and enhanced revenue
- Develop targeted email segments to further improve engagement
- Continuously test and learn, implementing best practices to improve email efficiency
- Champion the customer with a customer-centric approach to CRM
- Be able to deliver this strategy in a hands on role
- Work closely with the design and marketing team on campaigns and messaging
- Measure and analyse ROI from campaigns, producing regular reports on email performance
- Identify new channels to drive existing customer engagement
What you will need:
- Experience in a CRM or email marketing role within a fast paced retail/ecommerce business
- Experience of Bronto, Dotdigital, Klaviyo and other ECRM platforms desirable
- Excellent knowledge of GDPR
- Previously used GA to understand campaign performance
- You will need to be adaptable and be able to embrace change
- Experience working cross-functionality with senior stakeholders to maximise value from campaign activity
- An interest of e-bikes, e-scooters and cycling would be advantageous but not essential
- The ability to work at speed in a fast turnaround environment, without sacrificing quality of content.
- Strong communication skills, commercial acumen and results-orientated
- You need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- An awesome countryside location in the South West of England.
- Free use of on-site gym, refreshments and fresh fruit every day!
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply today for the CRM Manager position.
Share this job