Working within the E Commerce and CRM team reporting to the Senior CRM Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will design direct to customer, multi-channel marketing campaigns and promotions using our state-of-the-art campaign software. Responsible for below the line marketing, the role involves the design and planning of behaviourally driven campaigns.
You will utilise the most appropriate channel and message applying test and learn methodology. You will write the creative brief, execute the campaign, analyse results and present back to the team and wider business with recommendations on how to further develop.
- Design and execute direct to customer marketing campaigns to drive lifetime value, loyalty and spend using our leading automated marketing systems
- Development and implementation of marketing campaigns using our real time data plus traditional methods such as RFM segmentation, lifecycle journeys, triggered campaigns and personalised content.
- Deliver the marketing plan using the appropriate channel with a particular drive to leverage our highly rated App with Push / rich inbox campaigns plus Direct Mail, SMS, targeted emails, and Coupon at till
- Manage to a marketing budget and ROI target
- Using customer segmentation, data and reports to drive more personalised marketing messages based on behaviour, product, channel and message using a test and learn methodology
- Interpret campaign reports & analysis to make intelligence led campaign decisions
- Creation of bespoke campaign assets and promotions
- Feed in to the overall CRM & Planning team budget at regular updates with the Senior CRM Marketing Manager
- Support with third party relationship management including SLAs and service issues
- Feed in to the Air Traffic Control process with marketing plans, volumes and results for your segment/s
- Support in the overall management of Direct Marketing plans and timing schedules
- To provide cover across the wider team as and when required
Required skills and experience
- A good understanding of the principles of direct marketing especially in using digital channels such as App push, rich inbox and Email
- Ability to interpret complex information and present back in a simple user-friendly format
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Good problem solving and numerical skills
- Good Excel skills with the ability to interpret and translate data
- Ability to work independently and meet strict deadlines
- Ideally some previous experience working in a similar role within a multi-channel business
- Experience and/or knowledge of campaign management and reporting software
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- In-house training and development
Sustainability at Screwfix
We are committed to running our operations sustainably and supporting our customers to make sustainable choices. We want every colleague to feel involved and to champion sustainability in their area, ensuring that sustainability is at the heart of how we work.
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com
Share this page