CRM Marketing Manager
Working within the Product & Performance team reporting to the Senior CRM & Planning Manager, the successful candidate will design direct to customer, multi-channel marketing campaigns and promotions for a particular customer segment.
Responsible for the below the line marketing the role involves the design and planning of behaviourally driven campaigns. You will utilise the most appropriate channel and message, write the creative brief, execute via the team, analyse results and present back to the team and wider business.
This is a 12 month fixed term Maternity cover contract.
You will be responsonsible for the design and execute a direct to customer marketing strategy for a particular segment to drive customer lifetime value, loyalty and spend. As well as the development and implementation of marketing campaigns using methods such as RFM segmentation, bespoke lifecycle journeys, triggered campaigns, and personalised content.
Delivering the marketing plan using the appropriate channel, including Direct Mail, SMS, targeted emails, Coupon at till, Push notifications, managig to a marketing budget and ROI target.
Using customer segmentation, data and reports to drive, where appropriate, a more personalised marketing message based on behaviour, product, channel, message etc. using a test and learn methodology. Interpret campaign reports & analysis to make intelligence led campaign decisions.
Feed in to the overall CRM & Planning team budget at regular updates with the Senior CRM & Planning Manager, support with third party relationship management including SLAs and service issues. Feed in to the Air Traffic Control process with marketing plans, volumes and results for your segment/s.
Required skills & experience
- A good understanding of the principles of direct marketing
- Ability to interpret complex information and present back in a simple user-friendly format
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Good problem solving and numerical skills
- Good Excel skills with the ability to interpret and translate data
- Ability to work independently and meet strict deadlines
- Ideally some previous experience working in a similar role within a multi-channel business
- Experience and/or knowledge of campaign management and reporting software
We’re Screwfix and we’re proud of it. We’re proud of where we’ve come from, what we’ve achieved and our ambitions for the future. But more than that – we’re proud of who we are. We’re 12,000 people each with our own stories to tell. We don’t have a type and we like it that way.
If you join us, you’ll be joining a true market leader and one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and Ireland with over 700 stores. Your growth will also be critical to us, and we’ll support you to reach your potential and achieve your ambitions, no matter what they are.
We’re also a true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 77,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group alongside big names such as B&Q, Castorama and Brico Depot. Join our team and become a part of #LifeAtScrewfix!
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org